Monday, September 17, 2012

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!

Thanks very much to Just Another Doctor's Wife who has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I appreciate your interest in my blog and will keep trying to spew out fresh and interesting content.






How It Works:


If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
Copy and paste the award to your blog.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and include a link to their site.
Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.

7 random facts about Dr Erhumu

1. Left Medical school about 8 years ago.
2. Always had an interest in English and Literature.
3. Favourite authors are Sir Author Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie.
4. Presently the only doctor in my family.
5. Love Chess and Scrabble.
6. I like good jokes.
7. Had braces on my teeth when I was younger.


I have nominated the following blogs which I follow or have an interest in.

1. Just Another Doctor's Wife.
2. Your Doctor's Wife.
3. The Write Transition.
4. The One With The Red Stethoscope.
5. Minty Green Medic.
6. . Want2BWriter.com
7. Love Should Not Hurt.
8. HyperCRYPTICal.
9. A Blogger's Books.
10. FatUm.
11. Tope Olowu's Blog
12. The Angry Medic.
13. Chronicles Of A Deranged Optimist.
14. Sharing Good Health.
15. The Boereworsmedicine Emergency Medicine Chronicles.
Post a Comment