Saturday, June 16, 2012

HOW TO FIND A DECENT WOMAN.





I watched her as she walked away, her shoulder squared and her jaw firmly set; I knew I was fighting a losing battle.


I had pleaded with her to see my point of view, she said she understood but I still feared the worst. Didn't she care anymore?


I had given her all the reasons she should reconsider her decision, afterall, she was old enough to handle the responsibility despite still being in college. It wasn't the end of the world, something good would come out of this, bla, bla, bla.

She looked at me like kids look at a good storyteller.


I was once again in this uncomfortable position , infact it had become a recurring scene . Expectedly, the ladies kept changing but sadly, the underlying theme remained the same -

Young ladies requesting for an abortion.

Or what did you think I was talking about?





Image courtesy
Post a Comment