Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WHAT BROUGHT YOU HERE?






Out of curiosity I checked the top keywords with which my blog posts were found and thought it will be good to put a summary here and useful links.

Note : Search items not edited for grammatical accuracy.

1. Future of medicine:

This post about my vision (used loosely here) of how medicine will be in the year 3012.

2. Awkward doctor stories:

Must be this post about awkward and embarassing moments of being a doctor.

3. Breaking bad true story based

Must be this story of my peculiar way of breaking bad news to patient relatives.

4. Sickle cell diaries:

This poem about the realities of having sickle cell from a sufferer's point of view.

5. Cartoon doctor and patient:

Awkward moments continued, but this time from the patient's point of view.

6. Cute Black Babies:

Must be this hilarious post about a lady who wasn't sure who the father of her baby was

7. keep out of the reach of children:

Sad story about a teenager who committed suicide.

8. How to know before study medicine:

This post about things I wish I knew before studying medicine.

9. My wife superwoman photos:

Here I talked on the challenges of being a single mother and a good doctor.

10. Cartoon cat's face:

Talked about Cancer here. How crafty it is and the subtle way it creeps into people's lives.

So there it is, but I would really like to know how YOU discovered my Blog.

Image courtesy

6 comments:

  1. Through another blog I usually read. And I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! Thank you so much for that, and thanks too, to the other blog. I do hope you keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to know about your blog from another doctor's blog "other things amanzi".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, really? That's great, haven't checked amanzi in a while, but will be sure to.

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop a Comment.

DAY 3: Preventing PID

Yesterday we talked about how to diagnose PID, today we will look at prevention. Indeed with PID prevention is much better than cure: ...