Out of curiosity I checked the top keywords with which my blog posts were found and thought it will be good to put a summary here and useful links.
Note : Search items not edited for grammatical accuracy.
1. Future of medicine:This post about my vision (used loosely here) of how medicine will be in the year 3012.
2. Awkward doctor stories:Must be this post about awkward and embarassing moments of being a doctor.
3. Breaking bad true story basedMust be this story of my peculiar way of breaking bad news to patient relatives.
4. Sickle cell diaries:This poem about the realities of having sickle cell from a sufferer's point of view.
5. Cartoon doctor and patient:Awkward moments continued, but this time from the patient's point of view.
6. Cute Black Babies:Must be this hilarious post about a lady who wasn't sure who the father of her baby was
7. keep out of the reach of children:Sad story about a teenager who committed suicide.
8. How to know before study medicine:This post about things I wish I knew before studying medicine.
9. My wife superwoman photos:Here I talked on the challenges of being a single mother and a good doctor.
10. Cartoon cat's face:Talked about Cancer here. How crafty it is and the subtle way it creeps into people's lives.
So there it is, but I would really like to know how YOU discovered my Blog.