Saturday, June 16, 2012

THE PRISONER (Help solve this Mystery).





I have met the best of people, and I have met the worst of people; but in medicine, there should be no discrimination between these two groups of people ( I think ). Afterall, we are not judges.

So what do you do when you are told the patient you are seeing just tried to slice off another person's head using a machete?

There was nothing that looked criminal about the patient, there was nothing that looked homicidal about him. I guess that was the reason his female boss had no suspicions when she hired him to be her Chauffeur - big mistake.

A mistake that would almost cost her her life.

But now he was unconscious, brought in by Policemen, and yours truly was called upon to attend to him.

I examined him, half expecting him to suddenly jump up, twist my hands with a vice- like grip, while landing a sharp blow to the policemen and taking off into the twilight. A common occurrence in films (prison break).

I digress, oh yes, where was I ?

He was unconscious. He had just been identified by his now ex-boss who he struck with a machete and stole her car. The boss had been in a coma for a while but had recovered enough to identify him.

After being identified, he was taken back to his cell where he ate a piece of bread and slumped.

Can you help solve this mystery, what caused him to slump?






There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face.~ Shakespeare.

IMAGE COURTESY
Post a Comment