Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 QUESTIONS EVERY DOCTOR HATES BEING ASKED.

,

1. WILL I GET BETTER?

Do you really, I mean, really want to know the truth?

2. ARE YOU SURE?

Is there any good way to answer this?

3. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CONDITION BEFORE?

Yes I have - in the newspapers.

4. DOES THE DRUG WORK?

Yes - or so I was told.

5. CAN I CALL YOU?

Absolutely not - If you don't get better kindly bother someone else.

6. CAN I USE HERBS INSTEAD?

Then why are you here?

7. AREN'T YOU MARRIED?

How does that contribute to the global mortality rate?

8. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN PRACTICE?

Long enough to make sure you get a very painful injection.

9. HOW COME DOCTORS FALL SICK?

Never knew we were from Mars.

10. ARE YOU THE DOCTOR?

No, I'm a lampstand.



Image Courtesy

3 comments:

  1. You forgot "How do you manage to stay so good-looking?" and "Will you marry me?!" (What's that you say? Patients don't ask you that? Oh. Um. Must be just my ridiculous good looks then. Don't look at me like that.)

    Seriously though, the last one made me burst out laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I honestly wonder why you haven't been mobbed by a bevy of ladies. Thanks! Your comment made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Are you the doctor?"
    No,I'm the ward-maid. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Please Drop a Comment.

DAY 3: Preventing PID

Yesterday we talked about how to diagnose PID, today we will look at prevention. Indeed with PID prevention is much better than cure: ...